1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Review: Wow

Outlander  - Diana Gabaldon

I bowed to peer pressure and read this. I had seen the blurb a lot and been recommended this by Goodreads more times than I cared to see. It just didn't seem like something I would enjoy.

But I can admit when I'm wrong. I loved it. I enjoyed Jamie's barbaric sense of honor and Claire's odd, clumsy but knowing mind.

My only dislike: the length. I feel like sooooo much of this book could have been cut out, and the book would have still been amazing. Some of it really seemed like overkill. Especially at the end with the wolves.

But the filler aside, I really liked this. I don't know if I'll worry with the sequel, because so many times the second book is never as good. Regardless, I am glad I took a chance on this huge brick.