So....what have I been up to this week?
1. Vaped a ton of weed to keep from getting sick
2. Got sick anyway
3. Couldn't keep anything down, not even liquids. So now I'm on pedialyte.
4. Ended up having to leave work early Saturday and go to the ER. Had an IV run, and was given in injection of zofran. Also had a CT scan to make sure I didn't have a blockage. Everything came back normal. Of course it did. I'm dying but my labs are always fine.
5. Didn't go to work at all Sunday.
6. Threw up all Saturday night.
7. My side of our Sleep Number mattress has a massive leak so I fill it up at night and by morning I'm on the bed slats again.
8. Started a puzzle only to discover it is too large for my puzzle board...and also that I have 2 identical edge pieces. I mean completely identical. That doesn't bode well for this puzzle being complete.
9. Didn't sleep at all Friday night and only a little Saturday night.
10. My son ended up with dual ear infections and called me crying from school Wednesday so off to the doctor I went. I already had an appointment, fortunately so they first him in with me.
At this point I have to survive until the 31st when I'm being scoped. And pray they find something. Because I cannot keep living like this. God, what have I done to myself? I really wish Altered Carbon was real. Sign me up for a new body.