1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Review: I Might Never Get Over This

Flawed - Kate Avelynn

My heart is broken in a million pieces. You know, going in to a story like this, that there just isn't a way to have a happy ending. But I still hoped, the deeper I got into it, that there might be a way for Sara to find her dreams. Oh, gawd, was I a mess by the end. I don't know if I'll ever be the same. What a messy, heartbreaking, bawl-your-eyes-out story. Along the lines of Forbidden, it involves incest. Only it's not a mutual attraction. That was a nice twist. But the ending. The ENDING. I need a few days to recover.