1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Day 30: Favorite Book Of All Time (Hey now, it's muh birthday. Get muh groove on.)

Random Acts of Badness: My Story - Danny Bonaduce Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Danny's book was just too funny. I always reflect back on it, so I know it's my favorite book ever.

And Arnold is Arnold. NEVER. EVER. Badmouth that man in my presence. My loves rank: God, hubby, son, Arnold. Then my cat Garfield. Can't forget him. LOL Now, get to de choppa!

And Happy birthday to me and CORY! We're twins separated at birth, dontcha know.

We're so awesome we got Michael Bay birds.