1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

2018 Book Challenge/ January TBR

The Power - Naomi Alderman Emma in the Night - Wendy   Walker Little & Lion - Brandy Colbert American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land - Monica Hesse Dolores Claiborne - Stephen King Justice League/Power Rangers (Jla (Justice League of America)) - Barbara Taylor Bradford Between - Jessica Warman

Where does the time go? Man....

For 2018 I am going to change things up a little. Instead of reading only ebooks or only hardcopies, I have decided I will read one ebook and  one mass market paperback at the beginning of the month then move on to the rest of my books. This will help me knock down the hoards of both types of books I seem to be collecting without ever reading. I have fewer mm paperbacks that Kindle books by far, but still, I tend to buy them and then never read them. Hopefully this will help me get things in order better around here.

What's your 2018 challenge? Mine is 100 books.