1224 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Book of the Month Winter Catch-up

The Mothers: A Novel - Brit Bennett All at Sea: A Memoir - Decca Aitkenhead Swing Time - Zadie Smith The Most Dangerous Place on Earth: A Novel - Lindsey Lee Johnson Exit West - Mohsin Hamid American War - Omar El Akkad Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI - David Grann

Usually, in November I do Nonfiction November. But since It ran long and I have been neglecting my Book of the Month selections, I'm skipping the November reads and going right into my December pile. December is dedicated to catching up on what selections I didn't get around to reading through the year. Well, I still have some from 2016, let alone 2017. Yeah.... I need to get that stack down. Let's see how many of these I can knock out. I can' even remember what some of these are about.