1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

June TBR: Small Bear Press Month

Tyrannia: and Other Renditions - Alan DeNiro North American Lake Monsters: Stories - Nathan Ballingrud The Monkey's Wedding and Other Stories - Lizza Aiken, Joan Aiken The Liminal People - Ayize Jama-Everett The Fires Beneath the Sea - Lydia Millet Fire Logic - Laurie J. Marks Couch by Benjamin Parzybok (2008-11-01) - Benjamin Parzybok After the Apocalypse - Maureen F. McHugh The Child Garden: A Novel - Catriona McPherson A Stranger in Olondria - Sofia Samatar

Last year I got a Humble Bundle of Small Bear Press books that I archived and never got to, so I'm dedicating June to at least testing out some of them. I read one last year called Stranger Things Happen that a lot of people seem to like but I hated it. A lot of these look good though. They seem really creative so I'm holding out hope. Once I finish Dragondawn, I will tackle this pile and see where it leads.