1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 18%.

Ashfall - Mike Mullin

It's Mother's Day. Usually my husband pampers me, but seeing as he's stuck in another state, that's not happening. So I was going to sleep in, be lazy and maybe get some dinner with my son. Yeah, he woke up with a fever. Now I'm taking care of him and watching Deadly Women.

This story is freaking me out. Sorry, but the idea of a supervolcano really scares me. I'm paranoid. We have a lot of earthquakes here in Oklahoma. We had one last week so bad it woke me out of a sound sleep. The whole house jumped. I nearly fell out of bed. It was a 4 on the scale. Anyway, so please god, don't let Yellowstone blow any time soon.

I got shelves! Yay! I hung them up all by myself, too.