1197 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

A Million Junes
Brandy Colbert
American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Monica Hesse

Review: Not As Ragey As I Figured

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks: . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy - Adam Carolla

This book didn't make me as angry as I first figured it would. Actually, I enjoyed it. It made me laugh out loud, which few books do. Even the chapter on women made me chuckle because I had to agree with a lot of it.

Granted, I skipped the chapter on God, Tolerance and Other Things That Don't Exist. I didn't want to kill my good vibe. I don't agree with everything he said, but mostly, yeah, he had it right. America is getting dumber, we're getting smothered in red tape, and technology is advancing in all the wrong ways. I expected to want to break my Kindle reading this. Adam Carolla isn't known for being cuddly or anything. But surprisingly, my Kindle is still intact and crack-free, and I recommend this book to anyone who is open-minded, not easily offended and needs a laugh.