1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Semi-Review: No Idea How I Feel

President Me: The America That's in My Head - Adam Carolla

I only had the free preview addition of this, so I can't give a full, true review. But I did read the little I was given, and it piqued my interest. It also made me uncomfortable. But that's what Adam does. He gets his jollies by pushing issues that might piss you off.

He had some very good points about the sorry state of the American government. Although I don't agree with everything he says, I do find he made valid points. The only thing I'm still out on is his stance on gay people. People call him a homophobe, but I don't know anything about his comedy. I only really know him from Catch a Contractor. I know he's a pig, but again, that's just what he does. He does it to make people mad.

I might actually want to read the rest of this. I have no idea.