1224 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 1%.

Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus - Kyle Idleman

This is my April Wimpy Challenge entry for "Out of Zone". I don't read a lot of Christian nonfiction since I'm not exactly the standard Christian. Being bi and an artist makes me really "out there" as far as typical religious folks feel. (I get condemned quite a bit. It's really sad.) And I'm not religious. I'm spiritual. I follow the red letters. Anything else is just man's rules.

But everyone raves about this book, so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and going to give it a shot. I'm always up for something that will help my walk with Jesus, and this book has quite a following (although I've noticed Christian readers tend to be very bandwagon and jump on the popular at the moment.) I'm hoping for a good guide to making me an even better follower of God.

I'll keep you posted.

This is also breaking my hardcopies challenge, but none of my hardcopies really fell in "Out of Zone". All of them are books I'm quite comfy with, so I went to this one instead.