1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Up Next

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Book 1) - Kelley Armstrong Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus - Kyle Idleman Uglies  - Scott Westerfeld

So, now that I finished my Max Ride challenge, I'm on to my "oldest hardcopies" challenge. Yep, I just make it up as I go. LOL

First up, The Summoning....Um, I don't even remember what it's about. I've had it that long. So I figure I need to get it knocked out. I like the cover. And liking covers has led me to read so really, really bad books. We shall see.

Second, Not A Fan. This will count as my April Wimpy Challenge entry, since I probably won't start it until Tuesday or so. Me, being the weird liberal Christian I am, really wants to see what this book is all about. When I took my Music Boat Cruise and met the Newsboys, everyone had this book. I asked about it but never got a straight answer. I was left even more mystified about it than I had been before the cruise. So now I'm going to read it and see for myself why this book has a cult following.

Lastly, Uglies. Got this free copy from the on-base free donations room called the Airman's Attic. Since it was free and popular, I figured why not. Again, not really sure what it's about since I've had it for over a year. I just know it's dystopian. And we all know the luck I'm having with those lately.

And so it begins.....