1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 33%.

Tokyo Hearts - A Japanese Love Story - Renae Lucas-Hall

There is some extensive name-dropping going on with brands in this book. Sony, Microsoft, Gucci, Panasonic. Seriously, when describing Takashi's apartment, we were treated to finding out he has a Sony TV, a Panasonic stereo and a Panasonic microwave. I don't need that much detail, dude. Brand names don't mean shit to me.

Besides, it's not like he has Samsung anything, which means he sucks. Samsung rocks. (I have a Samsung 3D TV, blu ray player, phone and matching washer and dryer. I'm kinda a fan girl.)

Also, this writing is mediocre at best. And the story is boring. I'm disappointed. *sad face*