1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

The Happiest Place On Earth

Cry Wolf  - Patricia Briggs Dragon House - John Shors Pegasus - Robin McKinley Goddess of Love - P.C. Cast Goddess of Spring  - P.C. Cast

No, not Disneyland.

My husband took me to Half Price Books!!!!

It truly is a magical place. I was really down today. A series of events didn't pan out the way I hoped, so he fed me dinner and then took me to my own version of a crackhouse. LOL I iz in a gert muud nuw. Books always cheer me up.

Fun fact: once my friend took me there because she needed a Bible for her son's school work. As soon as the doors opened, I was off like a greyhound out of the gates. She found me 30 minutes later with 6 books in my arms, looking for a basket and mumbling excitedly about how on Earth I would explain this to my husband.....She never took me there ever again.

And my husband shook his head when I got home and threatened to take away my debit card.