1140 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Song of the Dark Crystal #2 (Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal)
J'son M. Lee, Cory Godbey
Progress: 78/272 pages
The Fires Beneath the Sea
Lydia Millet
Progress: 2 %

Welcome to my (unhealthy) life....

So, here's my life since February:

February 9th: massive migraine crippled me for 5 days

February 15th: swollen glands and congestion, coughing. Body aches.

February 17th: diagnosed with strep after eye pressure and body aches became too much for me to handle. Never did my throat actually bother me, so I was more than a little shocked I was THAT sick. Given anti-biotics.

March 1st: splitting sinus headaches that triggered neck spasms and really weird "pop rocks" sounds inside my head.

March 3rd: diagnosed with a horrible sinus infection and ear infection, which were apparently resistant to my strep meds. Go figure. Given even stronger anti-biotics.

March 16th: my loving husband brings home a head cold and kindly shares it with me. Now we're both congested, our heads are full, we're coughing and our throats are raw. And there ain't a damn thing I can do about a cold but chug Alka Seltzer and rest.

FML. I can't catch a damn break. I am so effing sick of....well, being sick!!!

I couldn't make this up if my life depended on it, folks. I haven't had this kind of luck in years. I thought when they yanked my tonsils back in 2011 I'd be done with all this mess. But, alas, my body is a giant sponge for bacteria/viruses. So, I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been sleeping and working out and just trying to survive.