1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Strep and Betty White

Don't expect a lot out of me for the next few days. I have strep throat, of all things. And somehow it didn't come from my 4 year old. Don't know where or how I got this, but man, it sucks. I'm sleeping all the time, my eyes are aching and Monday night I spiked a fever and tossed my cookies. Like my friend says, I can't catch a break. "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." (That's from Hee Haw, ya'll. A glimpse into my redneck past.)

But, my husband finally came home mid-afternoon Saturday and gave me my Valentine's Day gift. A autographed 1st Edition of Betty White's Here We Go Again. I couldn't believe it. It's the best gift I've gotten in so long.

So things aren't too bad. I'm just terribly sick and want to feel better.