1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

[Reblog] Rate a book, pick a book - Dashboard with stars

Reblogged from BookLikes:

Rating stars are like book recommendations and they are now visible on your Dashboard! This means it will be easier to pick your next book to read.

Rating stars will help you in choosing the next read and filling up planning to read shelf :) Books marked as read with rating stars will be shown on your Dash the moment when your Followings mark them as Read and label with rating stars.

And it’s just the first step in new Dashboard look :)

Updates

- You can now add clickable links in comments under the blog posts. Please remember that it is you, who is responsible for keeping the comment under your blog posts safe and sound.

- Posts in discussion rooms received +1/-1 markers. Now you can show appreciation to your fellow interlocutors by clicking plus one next to their posts in groups.