1197 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

A Million Junes
Brandy Colbert
American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Monica Hesse

BBA Actually Thinks I'd Reconsider

*laughs* Dude thinks I will reconsider reading his crappy book after he bitched out my friend. Nah. I've read a few quotes from this atrocious "novel" and dude, you need to take writing classes.

Authors like myself need to learn to carry themselves with professionalism. Don't they get that acting an ass will effect their careers? I never comment on my reviews but I am always up for discussion with reviewers (as lots of you know. I'm a chatterbox.)

So, I'm sure this ass doesn't know that his rude, almost threatening behavior is why I won't bother with his work. Like I said, professionalism! We're indie authors! Our careers depend on a reader's ability to compliment or complain about our work openly without us getting butthurt and turning homicidal on them.

Well, anyway, enough ranting. Back to knitting a new cozy for my Kindle. Carry on.