1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 21%

Dark Prince  - Christine Feehan

My fingers are itching to mark this DNF. It's sooooo bad. How is it people worship these books?

They're proclaiming their undying love for one another after 2 days, 1 rapey experience and several "I'm the man, do as I say" moments.

There's serious anatomy issues, like Mikhail holding Raven's wrists high over her head while he is licking her hoo-ha. I don't think that's physically possible. Or maybe I'm just a prude. Who knows.

And someone has been murdered. A single someone. But Raven keeps saying there's a serial killer on the loose. Maybe I watch too much Investigation Discovery and think I know it all, but I always thought "serial" meant "multiple" or "more than one". It's one of those "I don't think that means what you think that means" times.

Don't even get me started on the poor scene changes, flipping from one character point of view to the next without any break or warning. It makes the reading really slow and tedious, trying to tell what's happening from one sentence to the next.

This book is giving me a headache.