1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 22 out of 300 pages.

If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor - Bruce Campbell

Reading while sitting in a sanctuary full of clucking mother hens isn't easy, but I had half an hour to kill between dropping off my son and the beginning of the actual Christmas program.

Do you know how many weird looks you get when you're a woman, all alone, at a family function with a thick ACTUAL book in your hand, and you are radiating "Don't you dare talk to me or even look at me" vibes. One old man kept glancing over at me like I was some serial killer waiting to murder him. I. Hate. People. I came so close to doing something like this to him:

Just to get the old geezer to jump.

Anyway, Bruce has just gotten to the point where the world is never the same for humanity: he wants to act.

God help us all.