1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Day 17: Favorite Quote

Taggerung - Brian Jacques, Gary Chalk

Uh...... I have no idea. So I will just pick a random, but nice, Brian Jacques quote from Taggerung.

"Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us."

I have no memory for quotes really. I can hardly remember character names after I finish a book. But Brian has some of the nicest quotes ever. His poetry had the ability to make me weep if I was in the right mood.