1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

That time of year

Every year, Book of the Month hosts contest on Instagram. In your December box, you receive an item and instructions to use the item in a creative way, take a pic and post it to Insta. Winners get a 6-month subscription. The grand prize is a NYE party in New York. Last year, I snagged one of the subs!

Spike won it for me. Who doesn't love a Christmas dinosaur? The rules were to use the ribbon in some way in the picture.

This year, we have been given stickers and told to decorate our boxes. Here is my entry.

I might do more entries, but I love this. I made copies of the stickers so I can do multiple ideas.

I'm super competitive. Lol