1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 50 out of 352 pages.

American War - Omar El Akkad

This book seems more like ghosts of Christmas Future than fiction. Frightening.

Anyway, this book marks my halfway mark through my Book of the Month catchup. I think I'm making good progress.

I've had a low grade fever all week, so I am under the care of Nurse Fluffers. If I'm in my chair, you can bet money she's in my lap. If I'm in bed, you can guess she's curled against my hip. Good thing she's a tiny little girl.

Bryan was given a rental truck. A 2017 Dodge Ram 4x4 that even has remote start. It's so nice it's depressing is to know we will have to hand it back over in a few days. But I got to drive it. Talk about nice. It's so tall I had to literally lift my bad leg into it because it couldn't reach that high.

Think positive thoughts. My son tests for his blue belt in the morning. :)