1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

It's my (pony) birthday!

Today I turn a whoppin' 33. And I asked everyone for a My Little Pony themed day. My husband and friends delivered. My bestie got me 3 of those Equestria Girls mini figures plus a Rainbow Dash headband and a coffee mug. My husband got me the big MLP Target exclusive Mane 6 pony set plus the Applejack merpony and a handful of glitter blindbags. My mother-in-law got me the InstaPot. And then my daddy sent me some money that I used to order a jigsaw puzzle board, The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie book, and went to Target with the rest and got the Strange Things Vynls of Dustin and Lucas, the Abe Sapien pop, the MLP snow globe, and the Songbird Serenade coin bank and plush. What a haul!! I was on cloud 9.

Plus we ate at a great Korean place for dinner. Had BiBimbop. Mmmmmm.

I hope you guys had a great day, too.