1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 44 out of 291 pages.

Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI - David Grann

Native American culture is something I have always loved but never known a lot about. I was always told I was heavily Native American on my mother's side but then everyone backtracked and said they never told us that. My husband is from Oklahoma and I have been told he is part Native. I hate how an entire culture and race of people was damn near eradicated because they were considered less than the white man. This sort of mind set makes me sick.