1221 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

The Power
Naomi Alderman
Emma in the Night
Wendy Walker
Progress: 85/300 pages
Little & Lion
Brandy Colbert

Late update on Winter Chills Swap

Hi guys! I'm sorry about this. Yesterday I was supposed to post the Winter Chills Book swap. Well, Booklikes did what it does and went down, at least my region did. I was locked out for more than 24 hours. And with no email notifications, I couldn't even reset my password. But now that it looks like things are okay again (whew) I will get the swap up by this afternoon! I am so sorry for the delay! Sometimes this site, man. I swear.

Also, guys, if some of you wouldn't mind DMing me your emails in case this happens again. I was completely cut off from the community and I could really use some outside emails to make sure this isn't just our router being stupid. Thanks!