1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."
My Hocus Pocus pumpkin. Painted and sealed all by myself
My Hocus Pocus pumpkin. Painted and sealed all by myself
A side-by-side of my pumpkin and the original that is sold on Etsy that I cannot afford.

So I stumbled across this woman that makes hand painted signs on Instagram. And she has an Etsy shop that's amazing. Last year she debuted these incredible Hocus Pocus signs and pumpkins. But they were anywhere from $40-65. I never have that kind of money for something like that because I know I can easily make it myself. I never did get to it last year, but I made a point of buying something to paint the cute design on earlier this month. I already owned all the paint and brushes. So today I sat down and did the work.

Tah-dah!

And it only cost me $5 for the chunky wooden pumpkin from Target. It's painted with acrylics and sealed with Krylon. I love it. Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus, you know.