1224 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."
Josh Winterdale
Josh Winterdale

(Prince) Josh Winterdale Scream Hawk is one of my current creations. He's of a race of people called dragonites (not to ever be confused with the Pokemon. God, I thought these up before that stupid little monster ever existed). They are shape-shifting beings, dragons that prefer bipedal forms but can change into full four-legged, flying reptiles.

Josh is my therapy, at the moment. He's the first completely gay persona I've written. He's young, driven and prone to trust issues. He's an ice dragon that can summon ice storms from his hands, and he was chosen by the Royal Guard of his home country to be a Dragon Knight, an elite fighter similar to a green beret. At 16, he met the prince and fell in love. They were married at 19.

This is inside my head, folks. Welcome to my world.

But I am dang proud of that drawing. It came out perfectly.