1221 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

The Power
Naomi Alderman
Emma in the Night
Wendy Walker
Progress: 85/300 pages
Little & Lion
Brandy Colbert

Reading progress update: I've read 40 out of 288 pages.

Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man - David Fisher, William Shatner

It's SO hard to read when you are in this level of pain. I was far too active these past couple of days, and it messed me up. My back is trying to seize up. Also, Tricare finally and completely denied my appeal for pain relief. So I am hitting out hard for back surgery. If they won't give me temporary relief, fine, give me a permanent fix.

I only have a couple of days left to read this. It's due back on the 7th. I'm a bad nerd. I didn't know Leonard was Jewish. But again, I'm a Next Gen Trekkie.

Let's see if I can push through this.