1221 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

The Power
Naomi Alderman
Emma in the Night
Wendy Walker
Progress: 85/300 pages
Little & Lion
Brandy Colbert

Faith (rocks)

Faith, Volume 1: Hollywood & Vine - Pete Pantazis, Jody Houser, Dave Sharpe, Stephanie Hans, Joe Quinones, Andrew Dalhouse, Michael Spicer, Francis Portela, Marguerite Sauvage

This was so worth the read. I can totally see Rebel Wilson playing Faith in a movie of the Renegades. She was so relatable, funny and plain real. Finally, a superhero that's curvy and into things real people are. She works at a Buzzfeed type social media company like so many other modern journalist, she loves sci-f and complains about traffic. This is a real hero for real people.