1197 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

A Million Junes
Little & Lion
Brandy Colbert
American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Monica Hesse

Reading progress update: I've read 69 out of 607 pages.

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles - Haruki Murakami

If this book was based today instead of the 80s, it would make one hell of a blog. Toru would have a million followers wanting to know what batshit event happened in his life that day.

Day 19: wife lost her shit and sat at the kitchen table crying because I bought toilet paper with flowers on it. She told me she hated toilet paper with flowers and I should know this and I only think of myself. It's got to be a full moon or something.

Day 90: Got crank-called by a sex worker. All day. Like 40 calls. I only answered the first 2. Omg. Did I want her dressed or naked? Wtf? Need to download a caller ID app.

Day 120: Met a girl in the neighborhood that talked about murdering someone and "pulling out the dead part". I need to invest in better locks. Maybe a Vivant system or Ring.

Day 192: Cat ran away and wife hired a psychic. I can't even. I was thinking more along the lines of a missing flier. But sure, a psychic is okay, too. Only, she's crazy and talked about a water cleanse on the island of Malta and spoke in riddles. Oh, and she could only say the cat was gone. Thanks so much, weird clairvoyant woman.