1082 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Nerdalicious

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Dragon Kiss
The Monkey's Wedding and Other Stories
Lizza Aiken, Joan Aiken
The Fires Beneath the Sea
Lydia Millet

Reading progress update: I've read 69 out of 607 pages.

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles - Haruki Murakami

If this book was based today instead of the 80s, it would make one hell of a blog. Toru would have a million followers wanting to know what batshit event happened in his life that day.

Day 19: wife lost her shit and sat at the kitchen table crying because I bought toilet paper with flowers on it. She told me she hated toilet paper with flowers and I should know this and I only think of myself. It's got to be a full moon or something.

Day 90: Got crank-called by a sex worker. All day. Like 40 calls. I only answered the first 2. Omg. Did I want her dressed or naked? Wtf? Need to download a caller ID app.

Day 120: Met a girl in the neighborhood that talked about murdering someone and "pulling out the dead part". I need to invest in better locks. Maybe a Vivant system or Ring.

Day 192: Cat ran away and wife hired a psychic. I can't even. I was thinking more along the lines of a missing flier. But sure, a psychic is okay, too. Only, she's crazy and talked about a water cleanse on the island of Malta and spoke in riddles. Oh, and she could only say the cat was gone. Thanks so much, weird clairvoyant woman.