1115 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Nerdalicious

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Not Quite the Classics
Colin Mochrie
Progress: 77/321 pages
The Fires Beneath the Sea
Lydia Millet
Progress: 2 %

The Holidays

For those not in the know, I've had a migraine for a week now. Well it's a lot more than that. My hormones are totally screwed, my skin is bad and I'm like some super weepy She-Hulk. Tuesday I got a serious pain in my lower right side, and it got so bad I ended up in the ER.

They gave me a CAT scan that ruled out my appendix and kidneys. They also said my ovaries looked healthy. But a follow up with the women's health nurse at my doctor's office determined that CAT scans aren't good at looking at ovaries. And she felt a large, firm spot on my right one. Just her poking it make me cry. Now I'm scheduled for and ultrasound tomorrow morning and I've had blood sent out to wherever they send it to see if my hormones are out of whack. Suffice it to say I'm in a huge amount of pain, both in my pelvis and in my head. I'm on several meds now and I'm useless. It's making me a not-so-pleasant person to be around. Light hurts. Movement makes me sick. Pray this is something easy to fix, because I really don't want to spend the holidays in recovery.