1197 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

A Million Junes
American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Monica Hesse

Review: The 100

The 100 - Kass Morgan

I really don't know how to feel about this. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that great either. It was easy and fast to get through, but it didn't seem like a lot of action. It was a lot of minor events up until the very end. I liked most if the characters, but I would have liked more background on the other teens sent to Earth. Or more on the Cataclysm. A better description of the ships Walden, Phoenix and Arcadia. I couldn't figure out how they were "ships" but connected by sky bridges. There was a lack of world building when it came to the space parts. But the way Bellamy reacts to all the sights of Earth were touching. It makes me realize I take these sights for granted.