1140 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Getting to Know Me

1. 1. I have a bad Southern accent.
  2. 2. I attended college for 2.5 semesters. Majored in Art Education, minored in English. Made Dean's list both completed semester.

3. I got married when I was 19, and I am still married to him 12 years later. Ha, haters!

4. I have done everything from waiting tables to bookkeeping to cutting keys and mixing paint to door-to-door sales.

5. My parents divorced when I was 7.

6. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder coupled with depression, trauma-induced anxiety (which is like a drawn-out version of PTSD) and "Adult Child of an Alcoholic" syndrome.

7. I have a small zoo. 3 adult cockatiels and 4 babies, a pineapple green cheek conure, 4 cats, one dog, a corn snake and a betta fish.

8. I have huge crushes on: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson, Josh Hutcherson, LL Cool J, Christian Kane, Karl Urban, Chrissie Teigan, Bernice from South Beach Tow, Candice DeLong, and Joe Manganiello.

9. I am Libertarian. I believe in Live and Let Live. I am pro-gun, pro-choice, pro-LGBTQPA, and I think all religions are valid to those who value them.

10. I am the daughter of a master gunsmith. I am armed. If you try to assault or rob me, you will regret it.

11. I am addicted to online shopping and hoarding ebooks.

12. My favorite shows are: The Golden Girls, anything on Investigation Discovery, SWAT Kats, Lip Sync Battle, Impractical Jokers, Bar Rescue, anything with Gordon Ramsay, Power Rangers, The Grinder and Grandfathered

13. My favorite movies are: Much Ado About Nothing (both the 90s version and the Joss Whedon one), The Lion King, The Princess and the Frog, Pacific Rim, Speed Racer, The Expendables, Battleship, Red and TMNT

14. Favorite bands: Breaking Benjamin, Imagine Dragons and the Beach Boys

15. Favorite foreign singer: Ayumi Hamasaki

16. First car: a 1990 Toyota Camry with a massive oil leak and 250,000 miles on it

17. My father has an entire room in his basement called the library, and it is true to its name.....if libraries only carry nonfiction war stories, Gun Digest, The Shooter's Bible, Guns & Ammo, and every version of Theodore Roosevelt's biography.

18. I collect stuffed animals, Windstone Editions figures, records, ceramic bunnies and yarn

19. My car is called the Red Ranger.

20. I talk too much.