1197 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

A Million Junes
Little & Lion
Brandy Colbert
American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Monica Hesse

Reading progress update: I've read 41 out of 240 pages.

Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner - Scott Cunningham

Unlike a lot of Christians, I find it necessary to learn about other religions. Even if I don't agree with them. But with Wicca, I do appreciate most of what they practice. I'm not blind to the fact most every religion came from the same basic principles. Wicca does seem to share a lot with my own Christianity. And while I don't agree there are 2 deities, God and Goddess, I do find power in music, dance, nature and meditation. So far, this book is rather fascinating. And it makes me want to buy crystals and herbs.