1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

eBook Purge 7/19

Pulled - A.L. Jackson, Amy Lichtenhan Chasing Nikki - Lacey Weatherford Showtime - Chloe Kayne The Secret of Ella and Micha - Jessica Sorensen Lost to You - A.L. Jackson

I've got another backlog of ebooks going on. So for a while, I'm going to read only those. Starting from the oldest I have and moving toward the new ones. Here are 5 of my oldest ebooks that I will tackle first. I don't even remember what some of them are about. I'm such a digital hoarder.

But it's not like I have a lot else to do. Knit and read. I have a bulging disk in my lower back, so I can't do much of anything right now. You never realize how much you like to move around until you can't.