1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Where have I been?

I haven't been active on here lately. Sorry. I've been really engrossed in real life this month. What have I been up to? Well, for starters, last weekend Voodoo Tattoo ran a special on piercings and I added to my metal.

On top of my usual tongue, nose and lip rings, I added an eyebrow and industrial. Industrials are no joke, people. I had one years back, and a clumsy hairdresser ripped it right out. (Yes, it's as painful as it sounds.) I'm taking super care of this one so it will heal and I can get awesome new bars for it.

And what else have I done?

I learned to operate my new sewing machine. And I now sew my own clothes.

I let out my favorite t-shirts.

I up-cycled an old bedsheet into this awesome skirt to match the t-shirt above.

And I have mastered the pattern of vintae a-line skirts.

Plus I have taken a few other projects my friends have wanted, like this apron.

Yes, that IS My Little Pony. :)

It's been a productive month. I also went to Dallas for a day and enjoyed a swank hotel room at The Adolphus. And watched some movies. Worked on the flower baby blanket that never ends.

Busy busy busy. Hopefully soon I can get back to reading. But I really need to get on this baby blanket. It's like a tunnel that I can't find the end of.

Anyway, here's to a spring of change. I'm feeling good about myself and I am truly happy for once.