1225 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Reading progress update: I've read 234 out of 416 pages.

The Last American Vampire - Seth Grahame-Smith

Okay, so first Henry teamed up with Stoker and Doyle. (Too much author power in one place.)

Then he teamed up with Tesla and Twain. (That's a whole lot of brains in one place.)

Now, he's working for the U.S. govt under my biggest hero: Theodore Roosevelt. Very few people in American history have gotten to me like good ole Teddy. He was a man's man. An American's American, to quote Smith.

Off topic: this tedious baby blanket is coming along slowly....And I have discovered BookBub. That might prove as dangerous as Zulily for me.

Zulily, you horribly wonderful place.

But damn, I rock their vintage flare dresses!