1193 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Let's Be Honest

It's been a really horrible few months. My grandmother died, my grandfather had a stroke, my mom almost died, then my grandfather DID die. My family has decided to hate me, and I'm alone until March when my hubby returns from his tour of duty.

That's why I haven't been around a lot. I've been trying to keep busy so time will go by. I've been filling Etsy orders and driving around the state of Oklahoma, helping my bestie find a venue for her wedding.

But I'm bummed I haven't read very much. I use reading to relax, and because I'm not reading, my anxiety is flaring terribly. Ugh. *pets kitty* Cats really do help bring down your bloodpressure.

Anyway, so that's where I'm at. Hopefully I can get caught up on reading soon. And hopefully my stress level will lower when I do.