1140 Initiates
50 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Chubbygirlreads

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Song of the Dark Crystal #2 (Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal)
J'son M. Lee, Cory Godbey
Progress: 78/272 pages
The Fires Beneath the Sea
Lydia Millet
Progress: 2 %
Love from Booklikes.
Love from Booklikes.

I just wanted to let the admins know just how much I have come to love this site. After surviving the Goodreads-pocolypse, I wasn't sure where to turn, until I found someone talking about a Tumblr-like site called Booklikes. I signed up, and I've been here ever since.

As some of you know, for the fun of it, I wrote a Halloween Haiku for the Booklikes contest and managed to win. :)

Today, I received my prizes in the mail: 2 awesome bookmarks, several stickers and a really cool cardboard bookmark that says Poland. That's right: it all came from Poland. I added the Poland mark to my world-travels collection, since I'm a military spouse and get trinkets from all over. The stickers I am busy trying to decide where to stick. lol

This site is so friendly and mostly drama-free. And I am so glad for it. Thank you, Booklikes admins, for being awesome. I'm an author, but I don't feel judged here. I can be both an author and reader without worry about trolls. I can't wait to see where this sites goes next.