1115 Initiates
49 The Order
livingangel84

Mallory Kellogg, Nerdalicious

"The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you."

Not Quite the Classics
Colin Mochrie
Progress: 77/321 pages
The Fires Beneath the Sea
Lydia Millet
Progress: 2 %

From Now On...

In the spirit of Moving Forward after the Hale fiasco, every blogger is taking a certain stance and deciding react in specific ways. Some are blacking out, others are boycotting HarperTeen.

I looked through HarperTeen's books and I actually don't have any. Well, I have a free download of Pretty Little Liars, but it's a recent download and no# 9999 in my to-read list. So boycotting that one book shouldn't be an issue.

I guess that's what I'll do for now. And from now on I will certainly be more discerning in my book choices. I don't take stalking lightly. And I certainly hate liars, which is about all Hale knows how to do.

I will NOT, however, curb my reviews. I will not be scared into silence if I read a bad book. And if it makes an author mad (it certainly wouldn't be the first time), they need to get over themselves. This isn't a war, like many are saying. This is just us standing up for our rights. If you're an author like me, and you publish a book, get over yourself. Not everyone will like your book, and lashing out isn't how any professional should act.